In the basic schema editor the user is free to add any attribute path, but on the downside this means he is not guided at all. In a guided schema editing workflow, the system ...
- suggests likely attribute paths based on
- a) domain/range settings in the imported vocabularies
- b) preferring properties from the same namespace
- each suggested attribute path can be selected to make the path part of the schema
- at any time I can still define any other attribute path than the suggested ones
- the class is added to the schema (to be used as a default type)
Other suggestion criteria are not part of this ticket (e.g. "usage of properties in the instance data, cf. mockup for further criteria)
A mockup is linked.