- I can select a class contained in the imported vocabularies (e.g. search with autocomplete)
- I can build a schema for this class using an editor, by
- adding (locally) valid attribute paths (these attributepaths will usually represent RDF properties)
- for the scope of this ticket any attributepath can be added (typed without checking against imported vocabularies or existing attributepaths ; checking and suggesting paths is subject to another ticket)
- a prefix notation of the path is allowed "dc:creator/foaf:givenName"
- all added paths are shown as an unordered list (discuss if ordering paths should become a far future feature)
- all paths can be edited and removed
- all schemata can be selected for editing their paths
- the class is added to the schema (to be used as a default type)
(adding sub-schemata and suggested value types is subject to another ticket)
A mockup is linked.