Typ: Technische Aufgabe
betrifft Version(en): Keine
a HTTP API request function could have the following parameters:
1. request URI/ URI template (mandatory)
2. authentication method (e.g. OAuth) (obligatory)
3. authentication credentials (e.g. user name + password or API key) (obligatory)
4. accept content type (obligatory)
the transformation engine needs to be able to process the URI template, make the request and simply return the result (without further processing; this needs to be done in further step). if the request was not successful, i.e., HTTP status code != 200 and/or response body is empty, no result should be returned (or should we throw an error to prevent further processing in the pipeline).
- is authentication required for the beginning?
- if yes, which authentication methods should be support?
- which result formats should be supported for the beginning?